Do you LOVE sex as much as I?

So...



Having 3 children doesn't eliminate one's sex drive, or make a sexy hot woman any less physically attractive. I may be busy raising productive members of society, but that does not mean that I have to deny myself my physical needs. I love sex. I love being fucked by men with large dicks and have found a way to do so while raising my children. Want to follow me on this journey? Want to help me? If so, read on... Also - dont leave without scrolling all the way down.. I have a cock gallery on display - you don't want to miss it... I really want women to start submitting me pics of their boyfriends with them - that is sooo hot! (Just one of my weird quirks...)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Video of the week


The man in this video sent me this to 'test' me to see if I would actually post it... You all should really know me better than that... Of course I am going to upload anything that is sent to me if I am given permission... Jeez. 

6 comments:

  1. guess you want the video with my face in it now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that really a question??? You should be sending me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the chances of getting any (very discreet) photos of you Mona?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell yeah - show us your hot bod Mona! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Until you meet me in person and we date for a while @ anonymous... no pics of me go anywhere... You must take them yourself.... more fun that way...

    ReplyDelete
  6. you not doing this anymore?

    ReplyDelete