Do you LOVE sex as much as I?

So...



Having 3 children doesn't eliminate one's sex drive, or make a sexy hot woman any less physically attractive. I may be busy raising productive members of society, but that does not mean that I have to deny myself my physical needs. I love sex. I love being fucked by men with large dicks and have found a way to do so while raising my children. Want to follow me on this journey? Want to help me? If so, read on... Also - dont leave without scrolling all the way down.. I have a cock gallery on display - you don't want to miss it... I really want women to start submitting me pics of their boyfriends with them - that is sooo hot! (Just one of my weird quirks...)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am back on Face Book....

Come request me on Facebook my loyal fans... I am now up and running again!  Just look up Mona Lot :-) Talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. hey mona, I've missed you so much but I still couldn't find you back on facebook, will you please add me up? love you as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any new stories to regale us with Mona? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you respond to this mona i send a vid with my face in it

    ReplyDelete