Do you LOVE sex as much as I?

So...



Having 3 children doesn't eliminate one's sex drive, or make a sexy hot woman any less physically attractive. I may be busy raising productive members of society, but that does not mean that I have to deny myself my physical needs. I love sex. I love being fucked by men with large dicks and have found a way to do so while raising my children. Want to follow me on this journey? Want to help me? If so, read on... Also - dont leave without scrolling all the way down.. I have a cock gallery on display - you don't want to miss it... I really want women to start submitting me pics of their boyfriends with them - that is sooo hot! (Just one of my weird quirks...)

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Facebook Account Suspended

Hello all, 

Someone turned in Mona's profile and Facebook has deemed fit to suspend the account. You can contact me at monalotmilf@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Brian said...I'm always mystified why my English accent has such effect on American women. I'm sure it's not all down to my dazzling conversation!

    Have you ever been with any English guys and had any misunderstanding with any colloquialisms? I'd guess we're generally more polite and reserved than our American cousins...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since asked the question yesterday, I have been thinking about why the accent is such a turn on - and why some more than others. Have come to this conclusion: The attraction is twofold. First; the accent has a certain cadence that evokes feeling caused by the melody when the person is speaking. Second; The way in which many from the UK form their sentences (e.g. the words they use in which to convey their meaning) is more creative and less crude than the typical American method. Additionally most (I know this is a stereotype and not 100% true all the time - but from my experience has been pretty common) have a very dry humor which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well put.

    Have you ever had the pleasure (or otherwise) of being with an Englishman?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite having lived in both Norway and England for years, I sadly have never been with any man that has not been American. Unless you count the Aborigine masseuse in Cairns - but I wasn't really with him.... Being married (and being faithful) for 13 yrs significantly curbed my sexual experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How was it living in England for so long? Were you walking around in permanent state of arousal?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol - um... No... Was on an American AF base - had lots and lots of horny American men to contend with. Was a ratio of 8 men for every woman. I had my hands full.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha - interesting

    As I said i'm sure we're far more reserved than our American chums!

    Although maybe you ought to give it a whirl again one day and pay Blighty a visit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I most likely will. Got to get my kids through school then will be a traveling fool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea. The more people travel the more rounded I think they become, generally speaking.

    I can just imagine your antics too!

    Until that day comes have you any particularly dirty stories from your past that you're thinking of writing about? If nothing is going on in the present day

    ReplyDelete