Do you LOVE sex as much as I?

So...



Having 3 children doesn't eliminate one's sex drive, or make a sexy hot woman any less physically attractive. I may be busy raising productive members of society, but that does not mean that I have to deny myself my physical needs. I love sex. I love being fucked by men with large dicks and have found a way to do so while raising my children. Want to follow me on this journey? Want to help me? If so, read on... Also - dont leave without scrolling all the way down.. I have a cock gallery on display - you don't want to miss it... I really want women to start submitting me pics of their boyfriends with them - that is sooo hot! (Just one of my weird quirks...)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Seond Edition of the Weekly Video

I had to put this one up - its pretty hot!  Please post your comments ;-)

4 comments:

  1. So I have to say, when I was watching him pay extra attention to his tip, couldnt help thinking mmm would love to work my tongue on that while sucking... Then he came and OMG! HOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm the same 19 year old from the other video, and i just came again mona lot lol... and i wanned to ride that so bad. but he should have moaned... and is it alright to submit videos of me and my boyfriend fucking? just curious :) thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed this one ;-) I agree - some audio would have made it even hotter. I would love for you to submit videos of you and your bf fucking - think that would be hot as hell! Just send them to my email and I will get them up. monalotmilf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!nice one :)))....definately hot :)))...i agree with the audio part!nice hot boys you have here!!nice blog!! xx

    ReplyDelete